July 17, 2015

Fancy Friday: Pivoine Sublime CC Cream

buy here




I don't plug many products as you may have noticed. One product I use all the time is CC cream (instead of a foundation, especially during the summer months. CC stands for color control or color correction) It's lighter than foundation, has moisturizing elements and usually has an SPF. Pivone Sublime by L'Occitane is one of the two I use (the other being the BB cream from Lierac). My skin is dry, and during the hot, muggy months, this product is really the only thing I need during the day. It provides light coverage and evens out the skin tone, lightly covers imperfections and has a 20 SPF. I don't like heavy coverage so find this particular product great.

Full disclosure: I have an affiliation with L'Occitane which means if you buy a product through the link on my page, I get a small commission. I can recommend all products L'Occitane has for the following reasons:

I have used them all myself
They are an eco-friendly and fair trade company
They care about the bees
They care about under-represented groups (As a sensorial brand, L'OCCITANE is one of the first companies to feature Braille labeling on its products.
They have a wonderful home page which explains their history, what they use, how they use it; L'Occitane purchases responsibly and develops sustainably. Score!  

No comments: