July 3, 2015

9 best summer flats

Marni slingbacks in black patent leather. Work for work, work for evening, work for casual. Avialable here


Tods silver leather flats. A touch of sparkle, a touch of whimsy. Wear with a black summer shift. Lovely. Available here




Miu Miu ballerinas. Not sure about the gun pattern but they are rather sweet. Plus, you cannot go wrong with Miu Miu. Available here



Golden Goose ballerinas in four different colors; again, that sparkle of shimmery leather is sweet with a simple denim mini. Available here


8 ballerina flats. They're pointy which I usually don't like but if you have smallish feet, they're really sweet. Available here

Vintage del Forte ballerinas in suede and polka dots! Also available in pink and blue (but the green flats are sweetest) browse here


Marc by Marc Jacobs powder blue sandals. I'd wear with denim mini or a white summer shift.  I know. I know. I do love my denim mini. Browse here


Tod's moccasins. Now, loafers don't automatically scream summer sun. But you know what? In red, again, paired with a denim mini? Quite awesome. Plus, even though they're red, they will carry over into the fall; just change into a pair of well-worn boyfriend jeans and you're good to go. Available here

Kenzo sandals. Last but not least, some delicate summer sandals for that evening stroll through the narrow streets of Marrakesh. Or whereever. Available here


disclaimer: all the above products are available on yoox.com which I am affiliated with. This means any product you buy (provided you use the links or click on the banners on my blog) I get a commission of 2%. I am very pleased to be associated with Yoox as they have great bargains from a whole array of different designers. Obviously, any product I plug here, I'd wear myself. And no, they don't send me any sample products. Thank you lovelies!

No comments: