May 28, 2015

style stories #81: Anyone can afford a personal stylist


I would like to offer my services as a personal stylist. Your personal stylist.  Is there an event coming up in your life you need advice for? Planning a trip? Need a cool working wardrobe? A particular dress/coat/jacket you're looking for? Advice what to wear on a plane? I know where to find what you're looking for.

Costs:
$5 gets you: a 20 minute consult (we can skype or Facetime, I follow up via email with suggestions) or if you prefer, you send me an email telling me what you need and I respond with suggestions. I await your feedback and amend in the form of a second email with further suggestions)
If you're after a complete outfit (for work,wedding, party,theater,date night, travel, etc) that comes in at $20 after the first initial consult.

My approach to fashion is this: buy less, buy well. Buy classic, buy versatile, buy cool. So if you think this style, this approach to fashion appeals to you, then let's give it a go. Let's have fun with fashion.

If you are interested, please visit my fiverr page where you can order my services as a personal stylist.

photo courtesy of instagram @zequ

No comments: