April 28, 2013

Red Carpet: Best of the White House Correspondence Dinner 2013 with one crazy lady


It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious (Oscar Wilde) Ms.Emily Mortimer belongs to the former. We love her. She is wearing Valentino fabulously well. The dress is a dream. 


I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. (Oscar Wilde) Take that bitches. Ms. Jessica Paré is wearing the now infamous Antonio Beradi*. 



Everything popular is wrong. Ms. Kate Mara in Prada proves Mr. Wilde's point. We love her, we love the dress because it looks like a super fashionable nun wore it in the monastery of La Dolce Vita de la Santa Maria in 1567. We are rather tired of stars without knickers. Bravo Ms. Mara. Say hello to Rooney, will you?


Ms. Katy Perry in Giambattista Valli looks like the spokesperson for Glamorganic Green Juice. But it's nice. Hair nice and she has a lovely decolltée to fill the strapless bodice. Well-played.


"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they're the first to be rescued off sinking ships."  Ms. Michelle Dockery will definitely be one of the first to be rescued. She is wearing Elie Saab. 



"I'm undaunted in my quest to amuse myself by constantly changing my hair." Have you seen Ms. Wright in "House of Cards"? You must. She is deliciously glacial. Ms. Robin Wright is wearing Rolando  Santana. 


What Patricia Arquette was thinking: "Since I don't smoke, I decided to grow a mustache. But you can't see it yet." The crazy lady makes an appearance at the White House correspondence dinner. (We'll never understand why who gets invited) She is on our ill-fitting dressed list. And on our worst hair list which basically adds up to "worst-dressed". Oh well.


Ms. Stone, if you are secretly auditioning for the evil Queen, we have to tell you - the movie has already been made. Personally, we think you looks rather fab. Okay. Except for the hair. What's up with that? That's what I look like before I take a shower.

*Antonio Beradi is the designer's of Gywneth's "everybody can see I'm flashing the red carpet" dress
For a look at last year's event, click here. Last year even Kim Kardashian looked lovely. 
We appreciate every new follower. :) 

No comments: