May 11, 2012

Met Gala 2012: best worst dressed


Mary Kate Olson in The Row from her own label. Now, there is a pun in that name but I won't go there. However I will say I never thought you could go wrong with black and blonde. Ms. Olson proves me wrong.

La Klum in Escada. Now, this is the reason why so many bitch about the lace look. I understand completely. The shoes are nice though.

Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney. I was just re-watching "Bad Teacher" and every outfit she had on in the movie was awesome. It is simply unforgivable for someone with a body like hers to morph into a style frump aside from the fact that boat necklines don't work on women with broad shoulders.

Christina Ricci in Thakoon. She obviously didn't parachute to the event but I can't find any other reason for the superfluous pink satin hanging off that otherwise awful dress. It's too long or she's too short for it.  Cameron and Christina should have switched dresses.

photos courtesy of mtv.com

No comments: