March 20, 2012

hair & eyes for Spring: at Giambaptista Valli


Some of the hair & make up seen at the fall winter collections work wonderfully well for now. Giambaptista Valli had his models styled with simple make-up: a flawless finish, accented eyebrows with a touch of white creme shadow on the inner and outer eye lids. Very simple and quite flattering.


The hair, as interpreted by Vogue France, is half men's style and half women's style. I just think it's a practical look for long hair.



Voila. The finished look. I'll take the dress as well. More of the actual collection can be seen on my tumblr and/or in the below-mentioned sources.

photos courtesy of Le Figaro and Vogue France. 

2 comments:

Pretty-quirky said...

really nice post, very inspirational and im loving your blog :)

Please check my blog out and let me know what you think:
http://www.pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

Veronika said...

thank you Vicky. I think your blog is pretty quirky so a perfect title. ;)