February 9, 2012

Valentine's Day: what lies underneath


Few of us will be parading about in a rather marvelous red gown on Valentine's Day. So my suggestion is: get some fancy lingerie and dance to Maurice Ravel's "Bolero." Hottest music you'll find. Do check out the video. Very sexy. Do it for yourself first and foremost. If your friend happens to be around, he or she will be happy as well.

Agent Provocateur: Evalyn
or if you prefer playing games while in silk underwear, there is a special set of "Charades" available from Agent Provocateur.  I have no idea how it works, but I imagine it has something to do with disrobing.

Agent Provocateur: Charades
Maybe this lace mask will come in handy during your game of "Charades." If anybody knows the designer of the fabulous red gown, do let me know. Sadly, I do not remember and failed to label my folders properly.
Agent Provocateur: lace mask



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: