February 23, 2009

I can do that

well, I got three out of nine categories right. So lucky I didn´t wager any money on that.

I managed to get through the first one and a half hours. Show was actually quite sweet - different to the usual flashy hysterical Las Vegas style extravaganzas. More low-key. The opening number with Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway was cute. And presenters Tina Fey and Steve Martin were the best that I witnessed live. They presented the adapted and original screenplay awards. Way it was done.......the projection of the film onto the the actual draft of the screenplay was awesome. Gave you a real feel of what its like, on the written page with a direct immediate hit on how it translates onto the screen. Great stuff.

I can do that. Write a screenplay, I mean.
; )

No comments: