February 27, 2009

advice for burn out......

Tired, exhausted, overwhelmed? By basically everything? Don´t know where to start on that endless (in my case - several) list(s) of to do´s?

My advice:
Watch the Daily Show. My suggestion for this week´s diverse and simultaneously very educational experience.

Some of the topics on the Feb. 25th episode:
"We invented Baconnaise - for people who want heart disease but who are actually too lazy to make the bacon."
and insightful views on the new face of the Republican Party:
"They´re like the Mod Squad except they hate taxes and gays."

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=219491

yep, thats what I am doing now instead of my homework. As I am incapable of anything except laughing. And Jon Stewart makes me laugh.

No comments: