December 22, 2008

hair issues

Now I went to see this movie last night. And I went in the hopes of absolutely hating it. Because only truly bad movies can evoke a proper rant.

The good news: I wasn´t disappointed. So, instead of walking out, I fell asleep. Although I have to say I did catch enough for an introspective opinionated interjection. Oh, and I get to bash Meg Ryans hair with impunity. And her acting. And her bad plastic surgery.

The bad news: Bette Midler asked Mey Ryan´s character one question: What do you want? You know, what do you want? What do I want?

So I am going to go off and think about that. Meaning, there was a bit more depth to it than the plastic surgeon´s incision into your scalp for the pullback.

Quote of the day:

Walter. I know you're in there. That barking rat of yours has just taken his last dump on my lawn. I find one more- just one - I'm gonna catch him and staple his ass.

No comments: